Monday, April 4, 2011

Share a shelter pet

This is my first blog hop I'm hosting.  Really this is a trial run seeing as how I have one follower, and that is my old foster mom.

So this week, please share a shelter pet with us.  It can be one that you know personally or one you are advocating for from your local shelter.

Here is mine:

Meet Pearl!

Sweet Pearl has been in a shelter for a year and a half.  That is a long time.  A very long time to not have a family, to not have a comfy couch or bed to sleep in, a long time to not belong to somebody.  Pearl is super sweet and has the sweetest disposition.  She loves belly rubs and long, leisurely walks.  She has a tough look about her, but she is a total teddy bear.

So who is your shelter pet of the week?

And if you link up, grab my button!

I shared a shelter pet!

Please remember when linking to link to your blog post to include the permalink, not just a link to your blog.  Thanks!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment